Do you have any memories of the lagoon when it was crystal clear? Any pictures, articles, stories?
- Where on the lagoon were you?
- What roads did you take and how did you get there?
- Who were you with?
- Did you see any fish or critters? What kind, how many?
- Do you have any pictures?
- Article, newspaper or magazine? Books, chapters, other publications?
- Do you know of anyone who could tell stories?
Anonymous answers are ok. But of course some kind of verification is good (picture or historical reference). Keep out what you don’t want shared.
Of course, like you – I (hardly) believe almost everything I read online. Keep that in mind. Consider it all. Share to make a difference. I like to validate. But in defense of good stories, the audience can’t even CONSIDER to use your wisdom if you don’t share it – even if it’s hidden between the lines.
This was a really cool morning launch of a rocket from Kennedy.
The Monterey Bay says that Comb Jelly Fish blooms are a sign of environmental damage.